TASTE OF KENDALL WHITTIER
Marshall Brewing Company, 618 S. Wheeling
An event in the Kendall Whittier Main Street Signature Event Series
Tuesday May 14, 2013 | Check-in 5:30pm | Event 6:00 – 9:00 pm
We look forward to hosting you for a trolley-led restaurant crawl to discover the delicious tastes of Kendall Whittier. Sweet and savory, ethnic and Americana… Kendall Whittier has something for every palette.
We’re excited that Marshall Brewing Company will host the event as a part of their 5th Anniversary Week celebrations!
Patrons will gather at the Marshall brewery at 6th Street & Wheeling Avenue to sample a few tastes from local restaurants, then board trolleys to visit Kendall Whittier restaurants in person for more samples. At the end of the evening, we’ll all gather back at the Marshall Brewery for dessert & coffee. Check-in begins at 5:30, trolleys begin running at 6:00pm.
Food enthusiasts will enjoy samplings from the following restaurants throughout the night:
- BurnCo BBQ
- Dex’s Mexican Grill
- Moe’s Grill
- Cancun International Restaurant
- Freddie’s Hamburgers
- Perry’s Meat Market
- Capp’s BBQ
- Dena’s Lebanese Cuisine
- Pancho Anaya Bakery
- Ann’s Bakery
- At the KWI Community Garden, Chef Jonathan Haring will offer a tasting menu using garden ingredients
Taste of Kendall Whittier benefits three nonprofits located in the Kendall Whittier district:
- Circle Cinema Foundation Inc. – independent cinema and film arts organization offering films and community events that educate, enlighten and entertain
- Kendall Whittier Main Street – urban Main Street program promoting business district economic revitalization and historic building preservation
- Kendall Whittier Incorporated – emergency food pantry and community garden serving neighborhood residents
Proceeds benefit all three nonprofit organizations. Individual tickets are available at $75 per person or by making reservations at 918-633-1934. Ticket purchases are tax-deductible. Do not miss out on this amazing event, get your ticket today! Space is limited!